Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The kid bomb....

Hmmmmm... My oldest. Austyn. The kid u could take anywhere. Until his brother came along. He was happy to be a big brother but didn't realize he was actually getting "a lil bother". This is really what he calls Wyatt. Austyn likes things done his way. He doesn't like his toys played with by anyone. New rule made by him~ knock to come in, but I don't want u in my room so don't even knock. This does not make brother happy at all. Austyn has my personality so we butt heads often. Now this kid has a vocabulary on him and when around the right people, he isn't afraid to use it. He isn't exactly sports inclined, yet, but still tries. I think he is gonna be my smart one. If u ever meet him just ask him what a triceratop is. And then ask why it's called that. He will answer " cause they TRY to be tough". I can't wait till he realizes he doesnt really know everything and admits mom is right about anything. Until then I will continue to smile and nod my head. (it's way easier that way).

No comments:

Post a Comment